Humax Retail software update 32.53.10 / 3.7.58

SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,723 admin
edited 4 March 2021, 4:53PM in Announcements
Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent Humax Retail software update 32.53.10 / 3.7.58 for T2000 devices.

This is a maintenance release which contains some bug fixes and no new features.

This release contains a fix for an issue where audio drop outs sometimes occurred when using the Now TV app.

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• menthaxmenthax Member Posts: 5
    How can I stop this new update please , I don't need it the one I have got is ok 
    only use box for recordings notice have to scroll all over looking for my recordings
  • Stevef_fr8ysStevef_fr8ys Member, Super User Posts: 441 ✭✭
    Once you have it, its there for good, unfortunately. I'm with you, its awful, but its been fully tested!
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 799 ✭✭
     its awful, but its been fully tested!
    fully tested? I must have missed that bit! John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • Stevef_fr8ysStevef_fr8ys Member, Super User Posts: 441 ✭✭
    John L said:
    Thought you suggested that on the other thread! I was being sarcastic! 

@menthax for more info please see this thread.

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7606486/humax-retail-software-update-new-home-screen#latest

Seems some boxes may have the download reversed.

Thought you suggested that on the other thread! I was being sarcastic! 

I know. It's good to have a laugh! We all need it at the moment, but not with Youview tampering with our boxes too much! John L

Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 March 2021, 11:17PM
    John L said:
    ‘Fully tested’ means that the design intent has been fully realised. Querying the design intent itself was outside the terms of reference for this exercise.
    ‘For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like’
  • StephenStephen Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    menthax said:
    How can I stop this new update please , I don't need it the one I have got is ok 
    only use box for recordings notice have to scroll all over looking for my recordings
    You only have to press Home, Down, Down, OK after the update, compared to the previous Home, Right, Right, OK - the fullscreen recordings view remains the same?
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭
    edited 12 March 2021, 8:19AM
    Stephen said:
    menthax said:
    You only have to press Home, Down, Down, OK after the update, compared to the previous Home, Right, Right, OK - the fullscreen recordings view remains the same?
    I think somebody at YouView put the old Home Screen into Excel, and pressed Copy, Paste Transpose 😛
    ‘For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like’
    Roy said:
    Stephen said:
    menthax said:
    I think somebody at YouView put the old Home Screen into Excel, and pressed Copy, Paste Transpose 😛
    Then added a Macro. Please don't add pivot tables!