TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.91 & 72.48.91 / 3.7.66

SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,723 admin
edited 13 April 2021, 3:01PM in Announcements
Hi all, 

Please feel free to discuss and provide feedback about the TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.91 & 72.48.91 / 3.7.66 here.

This is a maintenance release for DN360T & DN372T devices and contains no new features.

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• WisamWisam Member Posts: 1
    edited 23 April 2021, 3:32AM
    My new DN360T constantly displays the YVM105 error (I tried every suggested solution). will this update fix this error?
    I cannot view On-Demand contents from ANY app. 
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,723 admin
    Wisam said:
    My new DN360T constantly displays the YVM105 error (I tried every suggested solution). will this update fix this error?
    Hi @Wisam

Welcome to the forum :) 

Are you still with TalkTalk as a service provider and a broadband provider? Can you also let us know the manufacturers, component and platform config software versions on the box at the moment? These can be found by going to Settings > Box Information.

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 April 2021, 2:47PM
    Wisam said:
    @Wisam

There are two things you can try that are not listed on:-
    https://support.youview.com/youview-box/error-messages/fix-for-yvm105/
    which I presume you have already worked through. (Though if not, do that now).

(i) Take a laptop or PC on which you can reach the internet over WiFi. Then  turn off the laptop/PC’s WiFi, and ensure that you can no longer reach the internet, which will tell you that the wifi really is off.

Then disconnect the Ethernet cable from the back of the DN360T, plug it into the laptop/PC, and see if you can now once again reach the internet on it.

If not, then your problem lies in the connection from the router to the DN360T, and you will have to revisit that step by step, with particular attention to possibly damaged Ethernet cables.

If you can reach the internet from the laptop/PC hardwired connection, though, then the problem is with the DN360T.  So (ii), work through:-

Normally, for a box that can record, I would recommend Option 2 first. But as your box is a non-recording one, you might as well go straight for Option 5, which is also available as the Factory Reset under Settings.

If it still doesn’t work, then as it is new, get it replaced by whoever supplied it.
    Would that be TalkTalk by any chance?

And please do report back to us on how you get on!
    ‘For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like’