only 10 recordings shown on mytv

DulonMikeDulonMike Member Posts: 2
I click on youview, then mytv but only the last 10 recordings are shown. If I delete some of those then the next oldest recordings appear. How do I look at all recordings so I can delete those I have watched/don't need anymore? scroll down doesn't work it just goes to the next banner BT player, the one above is featured apps

Comments

• John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 818 ✭✭
    DulonMike said:
    I click on youview, then mytv but only the last 10 recordings are shown. If I delete some of those then the next oldest recordings appear. How do I look at all recordings so I can delete those I have watched/don't need anymore? scroll down doesn't work it just goes to the next banner BT player, the one above is featured apps

Hi @DulonMike,
    Welcome to the forum. What happens when you click on the LEFT Icon showing MyTv+
    (3rd row down @DulonMike on the new homepage). Top tip: IGNORE the thumbnails on new homepage - confusing everyone! Please let forum know if this helps you/if you need more help. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • DulonMikeDulonMike Member Posts: 2
    Thanks John L I knew it had to be something stupid. Perfect. Thank you. Yes the new interface isn't obvious, but once you know.....
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭
    Hi @DulonMike,
    You can also land on the MyTv+ icon and just press 'OK' on the center wheel. Then all your recordings will be displayed on the same page, and if you want/need to, pressing the volume keys up and down will also display your recordings on each page. :)
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Visionman said:
    Hi @DulonMike,
    You can also land on the MyTv+ icon and just press 'OK' on the center wheel. Then all your recordings will be displayed on the same page, and if you want/need to, pressing the volume keys up and down will also display your recordings on each page. :)
    That's the same as:  "click on the LEFT Icon showing MyTv+
    (3rd row down on the new homepage)." Am I missing something @Visionman? John L  
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭
    That is the same,  @John L
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.