Humax Retail software update 32.53.10 / 3.7.96

SarahSarah Member Posts: 1,812 admin
edited 9 June 2021, 3:47PM in Announcements
Hi all,

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent Humax Retail software update 32.53.10 / 3.7.96 for T2000 devices.

This is a maintenance release with no new features. 

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• HiVoltageHiVoltage Member Posts: 1
    Please can you advise where I can get a download of this software so that I can reinstall via  USB as per the Humax troubleshooting options. My machine is stuck in a starting up and wait loop since this update which obviously failed.
    I have tried downloading and installing via the box but it fails each time leaving me with a USB install as the only option. 
    Many thanks
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭
    HiVoltage said:
    Please can you advise where I can get a download of this software so that I can reinstall via  USB as per the Humax troubleshooting options. My machine is stuck in a starting up and wait loop since this update which obviously failed.
    I have tried downloading and installing via the box but it fails each time leaving me with a USB install as the only option. 
    Many thanks
    Greetings @HiVoltage, and welcome to the Community!

There are no downloads to be had, and it is anyway unlikely that you would fare any better with one 😢

But what you can try is a Maintenance Mode reset, as here:-
    https://support.youview.com/youview-box/box-and-remote/using-maintenance-mode/

Please try Option 2 in the first place, which will endeavour to preserve your recordings if you have any, and report back on how you get on.
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris