Tv Gold

kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 701 ✭✭
New channel just launched on Freeview 
Ignore this if you disagree. 

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭
    Or more exactly, That’s TV Gold, as here:-
    https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/that-s-tv-gold-to-launch-nationally-on-sky-and-freeview-tonight-815587369.html
    FTA on Freeview channel 91.

Not to be confused with Gold, the subscription-only channel which has long been offered by UKTV Play.
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Member Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited 11 July 2021, 10:07AM
    Anyone got this channel on their EPG because I haven't on BT TV I bet you it from com 7 transmitter a lot of people can't get channels  from com7 the wordthis com 7 is closing on the 30th of June 2022 .
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 July 2021, 12:11PM
    Ken Hill1 said:
    Anyone got this channel on their EPG because I haven't on BT TV I bet you it from com 7 transmitter a lot of people can't get channels  from com7 the wordthis com 7 is closing on the 30th of June 2022 .
    @Ken Hill1

Yes, COM7:-

https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate/platform-management/channel-listings-industry-professionals

LCN 91

And it hasn’t made it onto Freesat, where lots of COM 7 channels go to die 😢
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Member Posts: 261 ✭✭
    I tweeted TV gold about this that is not on Freesat they told me that they haven't got any plans at the moment with free set to launch it on there I got BT TV how long time ago I had Sky I left them and bought myself a free sat box for backup up so if I don't get any channels so if I don't get the channels on BT like forces TV I can turn over to Freesat the channels I lose on the BT I mainly used to subscription channels on BT TV because I'm in a poor area with with an aerial signal and I'm using a communal aerial because I live in a flat with 6 other neighbours I can still get 137 channels on my BT box I should be getting 150 channels I turn on my normal TV but on my normal TV there's still no TV gold channel 91 on my Samsung Smart TV.