Introductions

Louise MurdochLouise Murdoch Administrator Posts: 136 admin
Hi all,

We have a couple of new members to the YouView team who have joined in the past week. They'll be helping out around the forum, answering questions, passing on feedback, posting updates & general forum admin alongside myself and Rohit.

I'll let them introduce themselves further, but please welcome Shaun and Alex!

Comments

• Shaun FShaun F Administrator Posts: 14 admin
    Hello everyone!

I'm Shaun. As Louise has eluded, I am new to YouView, and I will be helping her and Rohit with the day to day running of the Forum.

My background is in Software and Application Support. I enjoy watching Sports, playing Video Games, Walking and Hiking.

• AlexAlex Administrator Posts: 17 admin
    Hello all!

I'm Alex, I've just joined YouView as mentioned and I'm looking forward to working with the team.

My background is is in training, management & support. Outside of work I enjoy movies, cooking, games and a good bike ride.
  • AnaglyptaAnaglypta Member, Super User Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Welcome both!
    Hoping you settle in quickly to your new roles.
    John
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,594 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 September 2022, 7:24AM
    @Alex @“Shaun F”

Greetings and welcome to the Community!
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 652 ✭✭
    Welcome to to Community.
  • alal Member, Super User Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, welcome to the forum! I undertand that in the first couple of weeks you are allowed to drop the odd bit of top secret info without getting into too much trouble :)
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 905 ✭✭
    Welcome to Youview forum
    John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭
    Hi guys and welcome to the forum. :)
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
  • zulu17zulu17 Member, Super User Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to your new roles on the community forum.
  • redchizredchiz Member, Super User Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭
    Hi and welcome aboard.  🙂